June 20, 2016

Summer Solstice // Give~Away!

HAVE YOU ENTERED?
But first....

I'm working on a new pattern called 'Summer Crush'...here's a glimpse
I love this background fabric!!!  It's called Sunday's Best by Kim Diehl.  I'm still in the designing stages of Summer Crush...but if you think you might want to make this new pattern, using Sunday's Best...I'd purchase 2 yards.  {pattern will be available in July}
I purchased 3-1/2...cuz i think i can use it in many quilts! I love it that much!! 
You can find it at Piecing The Past Quilts  
Right now, Debbie is having a store wide 20% off sale!!


Back to the drawing...
At the end of today (Pacific Standard Time) i will draw 5 names, each will receive a copy of my Tulip Crush quilt pattern.



To enter the drawing...visit my Tulip Crush blog post and leave a comment there!  Include your email address too!  :)


Pattern includes lap size quilt and pillow instructions...and can easily be made into a table topper or mug rug too!


I'll announce the winners tomorrow

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your new pattern! I love what I see so far and I love the fabric. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those crows are great! Most of our crows go to one area each night to roost. Then in the morning they fly away to different parts of the lower mainland. This happens just before sunset and after sunrise each day. Almost reminds you of The Birds movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope I'm in time for the drawing. LOVE those crows! Love that background fabric too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...